Website Mother Hustler INC
We are lifestyle brand redefining motherhood and female entreprenuership.
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing/ PR, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Public Relations and Publishing
- Have relationships with publishers and media outlets
At this moment we are seeking a part-time team member, however open to moving to a full time position with a proven record of success within the 6 months.
All we are missing is you! Mother Hustler Inc. believes that we are only as strong as our team. As our company is quickly growing, we are looking to hire talented and motivated individuals to be a part of the team! Please review our available positions and email your resume to be considered.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Mother Hustler Inc. encourages proactive initiatives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. A competitive recruitment process includes the sourcing, screening, and selection of employees and promotes equal opportunity by informing potential applicants of job vacancies within the Company.
To apply for this job email your details to Hello@motherhustler.org